Are you looking for a sales, marketing or operations career? Are you looking to gain work experience in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization? Do you have a desire to make a major contribution in the rapid growth environment of Cloud Computing?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for talented individuals to join the Global Marketing Response Center (MRC) team based in Korea/Sydney to work on a marketing profiling and nurturing project.
The intern would lead this initiative from end to end working closely with the MRC team. MRC aims to profile/nurture and qualify marketing leads so profiling of marketing leads is a key success factor to nurture and qualify the leads.
The ideal candidate will be one who invents, simplifies, dives deep and one who insists on the highest standards- always. This role will see the successful candidate work alongside an experienced mentor but to operate independently.
What You Will Do
- Project management of a high profile initiative that impacts both Sales, Marketing and the MRC business.
- Developing marketing contents to nurture profiled marketing leads with experienced staff members.
- Management and analysis the profiled data.
- Tracking the progress and Reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current student and able to start as soon as possible.
- You have had project or program management experience either during university or during their professional work experience.
- You have strong time management skills and can work with multiple stakeholders.
- You are familiar with Excel, PowerPoint, have a flair for writing/design and have a strong desire to learn new business process and tools.
- Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in additional languages will be a plus.
- Experience in gathering data, analysis and presentation (written and oral).
- Experience of any CRM system (eg. SFDC).
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm