Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking a self-starter, driven, and talented marketing intern to join the Korea marketing team to drive the awareness and adoption of the AWS cloud through online/offline marketing campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing business, and to drive significant value for customers building sophisticated, scalable applications. As a marketing event and online campaign intern of Korea, you will support the marketing team with the execution of planned events, webinars, and global campaigns hosted by AWS or sponsored by AWS in Korea.
You will organize the promotion (email timeline set up, database managing), be responsible for the logistics (venue, catering) by working with marketing agency, and make sure the follow up actions after the events or webinars are taken care of, the leads uploaded in our CRM system and assigned to the right account reps and check the processing status continuously.
What You Will Do
- Secure venues for physical events and book time for online webinars by checking with local team’s schedule and preference.
- Work with external vendors to maintain the quality of their deliverable, and make sure to manage event timeline they committed.
- Research on 3rd party event to define the best option for AWS to attend in terms of ROI.
- Work with Marketing and Account teams to identify database to target for each action.
- Report on results and feedback from attendees to the teams.
- Facilitate follow up actions from account teams and monitor ROI for Marketing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd/Final year undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or relevant field of study (Current undergraduate students only are eligible to apply) who can commit 6-month full-time internship.
- Microsoft Office – Advanced Excel skills is a bonus.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing stakeholder requests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Highly driven and demonstrated ability to implement and deliver against aggressive targets.
- A team player who is also able to work independently.
- Passion for technology.
- HTML knowledge.
- Highly driven and able to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to evolve in an ambiguous environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm