Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in cloud computing, is seeking a talented individual with a passion for managing and developing programs to help AWS partners to deploy diversified demand generation programs as well as to timely track the performance against the goal.
What You Will Do
- Be a liaison to answer any partner program query.
- Announce any update on the program to the partner community.
- Initiate the process to request MDF(Marketing Development Fund), POC (Proof of Concept) etc and help partners to claim them.
- Facilitate and execute partner enablement session and training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards Bachelors who can work full time for 6 months.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player to work with others as a team.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Keen to work with Amazon Web Services.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Proficient in MS-office, documentation skill.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to summarize and communicate important data.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2019, 6:00 pm