AWS customers and partners worldwide continue to ask for high-touch assistance to lead them through the change to a cloud-based IT operating model built on AWS. The largest enterprises and their IT providers need leadership and technical expertise to optimize their model, reduce risk, and shorten their time to value.
As part of the AWS response, the strategic focus of AWS ProServe is to:
- Provide the best available AWS expertise to key customer projects.
- Be the most partner-centric professional services team in the IT industry.
- Provide unique and valuable customer insights to inform AWS service team roadmaps.
What You Will Do
- Project & Opportunity management - Monitoring project accounting and opportunity hygiene by collaborating with engagement managers and enterprise service managers.
- Support business reporting on key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals.
- Support business meeting cadence.
- Continuous improvements in operation process and team mechanism - Help launching new operation process or function for team operational enhancement.
- Support both business and technical team for ad-hoc activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in your penultimate year and pursuing a Bachelor's degree.
- Must be able to legally work in Korea.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from January to July 2022.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English.
- Great team player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Intermediate MS-Excel skills.
- Self-starter and quick learner who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Good documentation skill.
- Job type:Internships
Information Technology, Management
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm