We are looking for full-time colleague students who are able to continuously work in AWS Korea office for 6 months.
What You Will Do
- Daily media monitoring.
- Draft or consolidate PR related document or report.
- Maintain media relations.
- Market research or data research.
- Provide logistics support for PR project or event.
- Other tasks assigned.
- Work with PR agency to manage the daily operation.
- Assists with media event planning and execution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year university program, majored in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, English or other related majors.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Fast Learner, detail-oriented, conscientious and team work spirit.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook system and Microsoft Office software.
- Willing to have longtime development in PR field preferred.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Be creative and willing to learn.
- Be a team player.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills; fluent in English speaking, listening and writing.
- Have strong computer skills, with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, design skills a plus.
- Be organized and able to multitask.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm