AWS is focused on engaging with customers that are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting cloud computing. Interns will gain business savvy, sales experience, and the technical expertise necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider. The internship will provide interns with the AWS knowledge, tools, and techniques they need to become highly effective at creating new conversations within a target market and converting them into new opportunities.
The intern will work closely with internal teams to learn more about account management. For the enthusiastic candidate who is expected to take on a high level of ownership, this internship role will provide an opportunity for mentorship and growth. It is an exciting, internship opportunity for the motivated individual.
What You Will Do
- Conduct vast market/industry research.
- Analysis customer’s budget and spending based on collected information.
- Study and deliver government cloud journey of other countries, and develop your suggestion.
- Support team operation.
- Support lead generation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree.
- Able to work full time for 6 months.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player to work with others as a team.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Keen to work with Amazon Web Services.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Passion for technology.
- Highly driven and able to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to evolve in an ambiguous environment.
- Proficient in MS-office, documentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm