Amazon is looking for a smart and quick learner as public sector marketing intern to join its Korea team based in Seoul.
Responsibility of a marketing intern is to provide support for Public Sector Korea team in Amazon Web Services Korea. For the enthusiastic, smart, high-energy, people-oriented candidate this internship role will provide an opportunity for mentorship and growth. It is an exciting, driving job for the motivated individual.
We are looking for students from all backgrounds with a passion for technology who are strong analytical and creative thinkers. You will learn the technology behind cloud computing and how to clearly and concisely communicate the value propositions of these technologies to our customers.
You will be responsible for localizing content to help customers understand the use cases and AWS services, and supporting marketing programs/events to increase awareness through physical and digital channels. This internship will help you build strong foundations for your technology and marketing careers.
What You Will Do
- Localize marketing content.
- Conduct market/industry research.
- Support the Korea public sector marketing in the execution of events and follow-up.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards Bachelors who can work full time for 6 months (Current undergraduate students only are eligible to apply).
- Be comfortable getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player to work with others as a team.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Proficient in MS-office, documentation skill.
- Passion for technology.
- Highly driven and able to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to evolve in an ambiguous environment.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th May 2019, 6:00 pm