Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers. · Arrange travel and accommodation for outstation candidates, both domestic and international. Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate onsite written assessments for the candidates.
- Travel domestically for the onsite recruitment events for coordinating the loop interviews.
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
- Coordinate post-interview debrief scheduling and sharing consolidated feedback before the debrief.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process.
- Vendor Engagement - Manage the vendors / agencies in updating on the recruitment activities and their candidate’s status on a regular basis.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Update candidate records in the recruiting system – HIRE.
- Update the Hiring Managers on the new Hires on-boarded.
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments which assesses candidates’ skills.
- Arrange for candidate reimbursements especially for the candidates travelling overseas and also for the domestic candidates when necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Arts or Human Resources is a prerequisite for the job.
- MBA in Human Resources will be a distinct advantage along with Certification in Recruitment.
- Multi-lingual (advantage if candidate can speak Mandarin, Korea, Japanese, English).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Human Resources
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm