Amazon is looking for a smart and quick learner as Service Line Business Development Intern to join its Korea team based in Seoul.
Responsibility of Service Line Business Development is to provide support for Service Line Business team in Amazon Web Services Korea. For the enthusiastic, smart, high-energy, people-oriented candidate this internship role will provide an opportunity for mentorship and growth. It is an exciting, driving job for the motivated individual.
Korea Service Line Business Responsibilities - The mission of SLB, in essence, is to drive the growth of AWS business by making it easy for our customers to benefit from our growing scope of services. To do so, we need to identify services that Korean customers want and need, make these services available and accessible in a timely manner, help customers fully understand and capture the value proposition, and put in place a team structure that is best placed to serve customer needs.
What You Will Do
- Support activities for service line business development, service line Go-to-Market, and internal service line business management process.
- Assist in conducting market research, formulating hypothesis and solution design.
- Define analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve processes by leveraging data from internal systems.
- Develop, write, translate, localize, edit GTM & marketing collaterals under service line business team's supervision.
- Support building relationships, identifying stakeholders, and influencing other teams within and across organizations.
- Proactively identify problems/opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards Bachelors, Masters who can work full time for 6 months.
- Self-starter and quick learner who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player to work with others as a team.
- Proficient in MS-office, documentation skill.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Internship experience with management consultancy.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English to communicate complex issues to global team.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm