Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking early career talent to join our AWS Tech U Program. This is a unique opportunity for driven, self-starters to play a key role in a fast-growing business, and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from nimble startups to global brands. You will learn from top AWS subject matter experts and get paid while you train for an exciting career in the tech industry.
These are some of the most challenging and exciting roles in the IT industry today. We work with cutting edge technologies supporting the largest and most innovative businesses, non-profits, and government agencies around the world. This is a an unparalleled opportunity to leapfrog your peers and take a leadership role helping AWS to transform the way the world uses technology to solve their business challenges. The skills and experiences you gain will be highly sought after throughout the industry and give you the opportunity for the career of a lifetime.
This unique program consists of a 6-month instructor lead, project-based learning curriculum followed by a 6-month On-the-Job Training (OJT) learning assignment within Solutions Architecture, Technical Training, or Professional Services Consulting, located in South Korea.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
What You Will Do
As a Commercial Sales Associate Solutions Architect, you will be part of AWS Tech U, which is an accelerated career development program for those who want to advance both their technical and business skills. The Program will provide you with training and work experience that aligns in the fields of Solutions Architecture, Technical Training and Professional Service Consulting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Graduating between August 2020 and February 2021.
- Less than 1 year of professional experience.
- Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++.
- Experience with Networking fundamentals, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows), and Storage.
- Fluent in English (reading and writing).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences.
- Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company.
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration. (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP).
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm