Our internships offer exceptional opportunities for you to grow your technical and non-technical skills. From day one, you will be working with experienced engineers and designers who love what they do.
We are looking for outstanding candidates to join the team for 6 month as Technical Consultant Interns.
The intern will work closely with internal teams to learn more about the team. For the enthusiastic candidate who is expected to take on a high level of ownership, this internship role will provide an opportunity for mentorship and growth. It is an exciting, internship opportunity for a motivated individual.
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are hiring Professional Services (ProServe) Interns to help our customers develop technical expertise and deliver results in key engagements, often alongside our partners.
The technical consultant intern will help customers experiment with proof-of-concepts, provide guidance on AWS best practices, and help customers and partners succeed in their implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, IoT, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery.
What You Will Do
- Work as part of a team of experienced AWS consultants on-site at our customers and together with our customers’ business and IT specialists to help them achieve their desired business outcomes quickly.
- Support projects that build Amazonian mechanisms to scale the Professional Services business.
- Work on proof of concepts that help bring to life the capabilities of the AWS platform for enterprise customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently on penultimate year of studies in Bachelor's or Master’s in a relevant field (Computer Science, Data Science or Engineering program background preferred).
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++.
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53 and S3.
- Background in algorithm engineering, distributed systems, networking, or IT security.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
- Passion for experimentation and problem-solving.
- Intermediate verbal and writing skills in English.
- Able to work full time for 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm