AWS Training and Certification is seeking a talented Marketing Intern to support marketing programs to drive awareness and adoption of AWS Training and Certification programs in Korea.
Based in Seoul, the Korea Training and Certification Marketing intern will work with the Korea Training and Certification marketing manager on a series of projects for 2020. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast growing business, which will be testing and innovating a series of Marketing Programs in 2020.
The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas, a genuine interest in technology and marketing innovation and should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once.
What You Will Do
- Support localization and localization review of marketing materials.
- Support for AWS-led events, including webinars, workshops, conferences and round tables.
- Responsibility of lead upload and lead management using our CRM system for marketing campaigns and events, including lead reporting support.
- Manage the marketing calendar and asset repository, ensuring both are up-to-date, well organized and easily accessible.
- Manage content and scheduling of organic social media posts through AWS official social media channels to raise awareness of AWS Training and Certification.
- Administration of our content management system (CMS) and digital marketing platform (email, landing pages).
- Administration duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying a Marketing, Business, Communications course or relevant field of study.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or relevant field of study.
- Previous experience in leading projects in a Marketing Intern, Coordinator or Associate role.
- Previous experience in a technology, IT or software business is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage. v
- Knowledge of a CRM tool is an advantage (e.g. Salesforce).
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Corporate event coordination experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of lead management is an advantage.
- Proven understanding of the role of Marketing and the ‘Business to Business’ marketing mix – Both digital and traditional programs.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Excellent team player.
- Adaptable under pressure.
- Social media savvy.
- Research and copy writing skills is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm