What You Will Do
- Greet visitors by welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notify company personnel of visitor’s arrivals.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Office management (meeting room, cafeteria, facilities, etc.).
General Affairs (GA) Admin:
- Managing office operations: office supply management (stationary, coffee & beverages, etc.), office billing, etc.
- Create Purchase Orders for office facilities and other related GA issues.
- Documentation of office documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma of related field is preferred (Administration/Management/Secretary).
- Work experience in MNC as receptionist or GA Staff is preferred.
- Customer-oriented service mind, good interpersonal relationship and able to work as team.
- Familiar with MS Excel (Spreadsheet).
- Good command in English.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm