To assist the Internal Communications team with the execution of internal communications activities by means of listening to internal customer needs and desired employee outcomes, preparing plans, writing copy, briefing creative and executing communications such as sending emails, coordinating events etc. Responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
What You Will Do
- Apply the Brand Identity to all internal (occasionally) or external PowerPoint decks to ensure consistency.
- Brief creative to meet communications plans objectives.
- Coordinate internal customers’ communications needs.
- Execute on communications activities such as email distribution.
- FAQ collation and answering.
- Prepare outcomes based communications plans in conjunction with the Marketing Services Specialist.
- Proactively follow up on internal customers for feedback according to timelines on approved communications plans.
- Write copy to meet communications plans objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Communication Degree (Required).
- 1-2 years Communications related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Experience in employee engagement related communications.
- Good understanding of the latest communication trends and techniques.
- Knowledge of corporate communications.
- Job type:Internships
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm