We have an exciting opportunity to join our Waterval Smelter operation in Rustenburg as an Assistant Accountant. You will be responsible for costing and services administration function within our team. Please note this is a Fixed Term Contract. Finances are vital - You’ll help us see where we’re going. This role is in Operations department at a Band C4 level reporting to the Lead Accountant Capital/Operations, if successful, you will be required to undergo a Medical Fitness Test.
What We Offer:
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company - And we’re still growing all the time.
What You Will Do
- Costing Administration.
- Capex and cost breakdown reports to Corporate Office.
- Oversee the requisition process in the Accounts department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying towards or have completed a relevant financial qualification.
- Grade 12.
- At least 2 years' experience in the Accounting field, preferably in a mining, engineering or processing environment.
- Computer literacy including SAP CO, ESSBASE and Microsoft Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Rustenburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm