We are seeking graduates who can bring new ideas and fresh approaches to help us in our quest: to discover ever safer, cleaner and more responsible ways of working that focus on the health and well-being of our colleagues and the people in the communities where we work.
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join us as a Graduate Industrial Engineering. We offer exciting opportunities to graduates who want to have a smarter future within mining.
You will initially join a two-year Graduate Development Program with the chance to make a difference in real projects and the opportunity to work across open cut or underground mining, putting you on the fast track towards a successful career in the mining industry.
Our South African operations consists of teams of talented mining professionals committed to our graduate programs that are specially designed to recognize your individuality, springboard your career, harness your natural talent and help you develop lasting networks.
If you are ready to make the most of everything you’ve learned so far, ready to be challenged, ready to work together with industry leaders, be a part of a supportive environment and a vibrant Graduate community and ready to take the first step towards a successful career in the mining industry, Anglo American is ready for you.
What You Will Do
- As a Graduate Industrial Engineering within Anglo American, you will learn how to assist in delivering best practice support.
- You will have a proactive approach to safety, ensure compliance with all safety systems, and legislation is essential to the role.
- The role will also have a strong focus on Business Improvement.
- You will facilitate effective communication between all relevant stakeholders and ensure that regular updates are completed in a timely manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have completed a 4-year Industrial Engineering degree or currently completing 4th year which must be due to complete the study by January 2022.
- Have no more than 2 years of work experience.
- Have excellent academics.
- Be team players with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Actively participate in campus and community life.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Rustenburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm