Join us as our HR Analyst where you will provide HR related data and insights advice and service to Technical & Sustainability (T&S) across all locations globally. People are our business. You’ll help us find the best.
As a global organization of more than 60,000 colleagues, our high performing teams work collaboratively, across borders and time zones, with an innovative approach to performance management that gives them joint responsibility and collective accountability.
People are at the heart of our business and HR in Anglo American seeks to provide the Group with a capable and engaged workforce within a culture that fosters safety, inclusion, innovation and performance. In this we will create a sustainable competitive advantage for our organization. We're looking for talented professionals to deliver specialist functions in HR. If you have the relevant skills and experience, and share our values and our belief in a better future for mining, we'd like to hear from you.
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join us.
What We Offer:
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company - And we’re still growing all the time.
What You Will Do
- Work collaboratively with T&S HR, HR Services and HR Data & Technology team members to ensure a high level of data integrity for global HR people data.
- Provide SME support for data focused projects including but not limited to; HR data refresh, system integration data validation, organizational maintenance updates.
- Provides specialist data and analytics support for large scale people projects where required.
- Develop and coach peers within T&S HR to enhance level of capability relating to data analytics.
- Provide support with completion of core HR processes in HR systems.
- Provide systems implementation support on HR policies, processes and initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate qualification in a relevant discipline - HR, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior.
- Ideally studying toward CIPD or relevant HR qualification (desirable).
- SAP or similar ERP systems experience.
- Knowledge of all areas of HR management such as resourcing, talent, reward, L&D or Performance Management.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Assist with deliver end to end HR processes in line with Group HR polices and standards.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Human Resources,...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm