To ensure enterprise-wide specialist support on IIT/OT environment, the interface for Mine Technical Systems, solution designs, architectures, security, governance and risk management.
What We Offer:
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none.
From technical training to leadership programs, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – And we’re still growing all the time.
What You Will Do
- Oversee and coordinate frameworks, designs, blueprints and restoration plans that isolate problems and implement pre-planned alternative routes or systems to restore service.
- Translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the IIT organization and manage changes to such specifications.
- Lead the migration to new technologies, evaluate processing performance relating to machine utilization and reliability, and forecast financial, physical, and human resource needs to meet established objectives.
- Input into the technical product roadmaps for all enterprise IIT infrastructure services.
- Develop business and technology standards and best practices for IIT/OT - Manage the effectiveness, efficiency and overall service performance across enterprise IIT services.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is high and maintained in areas of enterprise IIT infrastructure designs, architecture, and security.
- Own a monthly, global, service delivery review with the relevant business stakeholders, vendors, with input from the regions.
- Manage the performance of the vendors, ensure they are meeting or exceeding their contractual commitments for services and project including those delivered directly to the BU’s.
- Advise all the technical tracks (IIT Data Center Operations, IIT Voice Data Network, IIT End User Computing and, solution design) on technical aspects - Act as a single point of contact for Security, Governance, Risks, and audits for IIT environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An undergraduate qualification (Bachelor's degree or equivalent) in the relevant IM discipline and/or Technical competencies and certification with relevant years of experience in a similar role.
- It would be advantageous to have a postgraduate qualification in the relevant IM discipline or a proven track record of extensive practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:8th May 2020, 6:00 pm