Anglo Coal, offers a developmental opportunity to the qualifying candidates for training as an Industrial Engineer within the mining environment. This is a 2 year Fixed Term Contract.
The identified candidate will go through a structured 2 year training programme and at the end of the learnership programme, you will be expected to demonstrate high level of competency and be ready for entry - level managerial roles:
- To give graduates exposure in their field of study and create more skills for the company.
- To meet the PIT’s training needs and aspirations in order to meet the Company’s objectives.
- To positively influence the PIT’s commitment and loyalty to the Company.
This role is in the Technical - Business Improvement Department at a Band 7 level, reporting to the Asset Optimization Specialist (Reporting structures may vary from operation to operation).
Required Skills and Abilities
- University of Science degree in Industrial Engineering (NQF Level 7 – B.Tech).
- Recent Graduate.
- Experience on an Operation or Service Department in Anglo American Coal, South Africa as a vacation student/bursary holder (if a bursary holder).
- Prior temporary working experience in field of study.
- Proven vacation work within industry.
- Proven completion of a project relevant to Industrial Engineering/Asset Optimization.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm