Antnergy Social Resources
In this position, you will:
- Receive training in various areas and monitor performance progress with management and key trainers
- Utilize your already gained Excel skills or learn new tricks to provide analytical and administrative support such as updating database, conducting analyses, and maintaining records
- Meet up with corporate and individual clients regularly, establish and maintain strong client relationship
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their financial needs
- Learn management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business
Skills & Qualifications:
- Recognized degree in Business, Finance or related professional qualification
- Strong desire to learn more and develop yourself
- Great problem solving skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Exciting, inspiring atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Professional development reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation program followed by ongoing support and training
- Excellent career prospects and opportunities to grow your expertise and take on new challenges and reinvent yourself
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 3:59 pm