Aon is currently recruiting an Intern to join our team in Hong Kong.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
What You Will Do
- Working with the team of consultants and actuaries to conduct data analysis and other deliverables as part of client consulting projects.
- Working with Consultants to assist in daily tasks to meet client objectives and deadlines.
- Attending virtual client meetings alongside consulting team.
- Maintaining various databases, reporting engines and applications.
- Managing and supporting with operational administrative responsibilities and project management and co-ordination of client projects.
- Supporting with new business commercial activities.
- Willingness to learn how to manage complex large multinational global benefits accounts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students, preferably major (but not essential) in Mathematics or Statistics or Finance or Economics or related streams such as actuarial studies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal English and confident communication and interpersonal skills; ability to also speak/read Mandarin (but not essential).
- Proficient in Microsoft office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to work both as part of a team whilst also being able to work alone.
- Duration - July to November 2021.
- Candidate can work as full-time intern during the summer and switch to part-time mode once the semester has started.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm