We offer a variety of internship positions within Aon:
Through our Human Capital Solutions practice, we work collaboratively with our clients to understand the people, jobs and rewards their businesses needs to succeed.
We are partners and trusted advisors to all sorts of companies, from the largest global organizations and FTSE 100 household names to smaller emerging companies.
What You Will Do
As a Rewards Intern, your responsibilities include:
- Work with team members to review and analyses data from clients.
- Help to conduct analysis to advise clients on the firm’s insights such as compensation positioning and effectiveness of their compensation strategy.
- Work with team members to design new studies to drive thought leadership.
- Learn on the job and improve understanding of various industries.
The Human Capital Solutions - Assessments team provides consulting services in the objective assessment of candidates. Our assessments are unique and exciting, employing the best of AI and psychometric advancements.
As a Human Capital Solutions - Assessments Intern, your responsibilities include:
- Undertake client project delivery and set up of project requirements.
- Provide support and guidance to clients where appropriate and necessary.
- Deploy assessments and solve queries on assessment system.
- Undertake data analysis on assessment data or work with analytics team (in HQ) to interpret assessment data.
- Conduct research on key topics (e.g., literature review).
The Client Insight team in Aon's Wealth Management Performance & Analytics division works directly with leading financial institutions to help better service High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth private banking clients. We work proactively to help Wealth Managers and Private Banks to evaluate their go-to-market strategies for customer servicing, customer acquisition and broader business / transformation strategy.
As a Wealth Management - Client Insight Intern, you will be working with all existing project managers, getting hands-on experience on various project stages, from proposals, to execution, to final delivery. You will also have the ability to work proactively with individual team members to sharpen your existing data handling, formal writing, presentation skills or work on building new elements such as negotiation, client management and stakeholder management.
Other responsibilities include:
- Primarily support in the execution of projects led by the Client Insight Consultants.
- Complex univariate and multivariate data analysis and data representation.
- Work together with Consultants and Lead consultants to set-up and executive research fieldwork.
- Proactively involve yourself in day-to-day vendor management and stakeholder management supporting activities.
- Develop over the course of your internship to eventually present a set of findings on the industry to the team, a client and/or the wider Human Capital Solutions team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate with an expected graduation of the following calendar year.
- Degree in Business / Human Resources / Organization Development / Psychology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good academic track record.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Strong passion for the consulting industry of Risk and People.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work on diverse teams and cultivate relationships.
- Enthusiastic who like meeting people.
- Creative thinking.
- Positive attitude.
- Confident, self-motivated, with the desire to learn.
What is the Aon Colleague Experience?
Being a part of Aon means making a difference – every moment, every day – across the globe.
- It’s knowing that your work makes a difference – for our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
- It’s working every day with the best – people who are knowledgeable, passionate, conscientious, and innovative.
- It’s understanding that you own your potential – to develop your skills, grow your career, and expand your reach across businesses and geographies.
- It’s being valued for who you are and what you bring to the firm – appreciation and recognition for your contributions, tools and resources to let you do your best work every day, a comprehensive total rewards package, and the encouragement to be your authentic self at work.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Psychology...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm