Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
The Sales and Marketing team take charge of new client acquisitions for the business. The team has responsibility for achieving new sales target and marketing the different solution lines in Aon Singapore.
The intern will be exposed to the world of sophisticated corporate sales and marketing. For those who crave for actions and excitement, the sales and marketing team will be able to provide a fast pace and challenging internship with one of the world's leading professional service firm.
What You Will Do
The intern will be involved in the following:
- Support the business development managers with key research and insights on major industrial segments of focus.
- Support major new sales opportunities by helping to create presentation decks and marketing materials.
- Coordinate customer events and webinars for clients.
- Coordinate our Delivering Aon United approach to key account acquisitions.
- Participate in sales call and meeting with the aim to help capture meeting notes and identify opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
- Quick learner and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in PowerPoint, Word and Excel functions.
- Good time management and attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm