Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
The Credit Solutions department in Aon specialises in insurance protection against non-payment for corporates or banks. They offer extensive technical expertise on credit risk evaluation and the design, placement and servicing of credit insurance policies.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the structuring of Trade Credit, Political Risk and Surety Insurance products/programmes.
- Assist in broking and placement of risks into the insurance market.
- Accurate & timely maintenance of systems, billings and data entry.
- Focus on delivering team goals in particular on growth, profitability, retention & increasing market share.
- Support team members as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating in December 2022 and beyond.
- Degree in Business Administration / Banking and Finance / Accounting.
- Meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Adaptability – quick learner.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm