Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
The Financial Services & Professions Group (FSPG) at Aon is the leading provider of Specialty insurances and solutions in Asia serving various industry sectors including financial institutions, asset managers, e-commerce and technology firms architectural and engineering professionals, healthcare professionals etc.
Specialty insurance solutions includes Directors & Officers Liability, Professional Indemnity, Crime, Transaction Liability, Intellectual Property and Cyber Risk transfer solutions, and empowering our clients to mitigate their risk exposures.
What You Will Do
The intern will be involved in the appreciation of:
- Fundamentals of Specialty insurance and the team’s workflow.
- FSPG clients’ profile and risk exposures.
The intern will also assist with:
- Data management support.
- Market research and data consolidation.
- Compilation of collaterals for clients including presentation, reports and quotation slips.
- Other duties to be assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating in December 2022 and beyond.
- Strong command in English, GPA 3.0 and above candidates strongly preferred.
- Strong interest in insurance and risk management.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be meticulous, accountable and possess the ability to multi-task Adaptability – quick learner.
- Positive and resilient personality, adaptable to change.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Compliance
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm