Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
Aon’s Centers for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) in Dublin and Singapore are at the heart of delivering Aon’s Data & Analytic Services team’s mission to:
- Accelerate the rate of innovation through digital solutions to help better respond to clients’ evolving needs.
- Provide foundational data and analytics capabilities in one place for 50,000 Aon colleagues and our global clients who use our risk and people solutions.
Established in 2012, there are over 100 colleagues in Singapore’s Centre today including actuaries, software developers, data scientists, financial analysts and accountants, who are dedicated individuals leveraging emerging technologies and collaborate across Aon’s solution lines to help clients and colleagues make better, data-driven decisions today and tomorrow.
ACIA Health Solutions provides our consultants with analytical tools that support the consulting process around offering health and benefits (e.g. supporting life insurance, wellbeing programs, actuarial pricing, insurance plan selection advice). We have a global remit and actively support products in APAC, Latin America, the US, and Europe.
What You Will Do
The intern will be involved in the following:
- Gain a basic understanding of the health insurance (and other benefits) landscape both globally and in any our large regions of focus.
- Understand how Aon’s role in the Health & Benefits space and specifically how the work at the ACIA supports the various business units at Aon.
- Gain an understanding and be involved with application development at an analytics focused center.
- Gain a basic knowledge of data transformation and data visualization techniques used by ACIA H&B and by the insurance industry in general.
- Present on the knowledge gained, specific work items completed, and general work environment experienced to the business unit at the end of the internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Have a passion in technology and actively stays up to date.
- Intellectually curious around software architecture and development processes/techniques.
- Pursuing a career path in application development/software engineering.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm