Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
Aon’s Centers for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) in Dublin and Singapore are at the heart of delivering Aon’s Data & Analytic Services team’s mission to:
- Accelerate the rate of innovation through digital solutions to help better respond to clients’ evolving needs.
- Provide foundational data and analytics capabilities in one place for 50,000 Aon colleagues and our global clients who use our risk and people solutions.
Established in 2012, there are over 100 colleagues in Singapore’s Centre today including actuaries, software developers, data scientists, financial analysts and accountants, who are dedicated individuals leveraging emerging technologies and collaborate across Aon’s solution lines to help clients and colleagues make better, data-driven decisions today and tomorrow.
ACIA Health Solutions provides our consultants with analytical tools that support the consulting process around offering health and benefits (e.g., supporting life insurance, wellbeing programs, actuarial pricing, insurance plan selection advice). We have a global remit and actively support products in APAC, Latin America, the US, and Europe.
What You Will Do
The intern will be involved in the following:
- Work with the experienced consultants from around the region on projects and become familiar with critical challenges that top level clients from varying industries are facing.
- Validate and analyze compensation and organizational data received for surveys and consulting projects.
- Conduct statistical analysis and modeling of data for consulting projects/studies.
- Provide research to support development of proposals, reports, and white papers/articles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Degree in any discipline, 2nd class honors or GPA 3.0 and above strongly preferred.
- Strong interest in Insurance Broking and Consulting.
- Meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self- motivated, responsible, and able to work independently.
- Mature and professional demeanor, and a positive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Job type:Internships
Consulting, Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm