Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
The Client Solutions team sits within ACIA (Aon Centre for Innovation and Analytics) that helps business leaders in Aon drive performance by empowering them with actionable client insights using data analytics.
This relates to the 3 main stages of the client life cycle - Acquisition, Optimization and Retention. The team looks at initiatives such as Local Market Planning, Articulating Value, Global Client Profitability, and Cross-Sellin
What You Will Do
- Understand and appreciate basics of the various initiatives in Client Solutions. This includes gaining exposure to understanding how business derives value from the actionable insights provided by the Client Solutions team and formulating strategic plans.
- Assist in data collation, exploration of new ideas and execution methods or processes for piloting new strategic initiatives.
- Consolidate, analyze and reconcile collated financial data to assess reasonableness and ensure accuracy of inputs.
- Aid preparation of Client Solutions reports to address business needs and deliver value-added insights to support management in strategic decision-making.
- Support detailed analytics of the countries results and identify trends and opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Degree in Finance or related degrees (e.g. Accounting, Economics etc.), with 2nd class honors or GPA 3.0 and above strongly preferred.
- Strong interest in consulting/ financial analysis and demonstrates strong capacities in structured and logical thinking.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an aptitude for working accurately and quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self- motivated, responsible, and able to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Data Science...
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm