Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
Join the team to build your consulting and account management skills by working alongside Account Directors and Lead Account Managers in the Global Benefit Management team. This is a unique opportunity to further your consulting, account management and negotiation skills, as well as developing your local and international health solutions knowledge.
You will get a chance to work on traditional insurance solutions e.g. medical insurance as well as alternative financing techniques such as self-funded benefits, pooling. You will also be exposed to the latest technological and analytical solutions available today as well as the new solutions, service models and innovations to help multinational companies and their employees to navigate and make the best decisions in a complex and ever changing healthcare system.
What You Will Do
The key responsibilities are to work in partnership with Account Directors and Lead Account Managers looking after the top clients of the team on strategic and Day to day activities such as:
- Client Partnership planning.
- Health Solutions consulting - Data analysis, benchmarking, new trends recommendations.
- Communication strategy and implementation.
- Project to be assigned based on the intern’s interest.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Degree in any discipline, 2nd class honors or GPA 3.0 and above strongly preferred.
- Meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Adaptability – quick learner.
- Job type:Internships
Consulting, Data Science and Analytics, Insurance,...
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm