Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
The Health Solutions Broking team faces the markets and provide employees' health and benefits advisory and placement activities for Aon's clients.
What You Will Do
The intern will be involved in the following:
- Support Broking Admin Teams in Policy Administration and Invoicing.
- Tabulate premiums breakdown.
- E-Filing Support.
- Support Broking Team’s projects such as Aon Pulse Review and TBS Population.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating in December 2022 and beyond.
- Degree in any discipline, 2nd class honors or GPA 3.0 and above strongly preferred.
- Strong interest in Insurance Broking.
- Meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self- motivated, responsible, and able to work independently.
- Adaptability – quick learner.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm