Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
The Regional Health & Benefits team works closely with both regional and local teams to support sales growth, management reporting efficiencies and Go-to Market initiatives.
What You Will Do
The intern will be involved in the following:
- Contribute to pipeline forecasting and reporting for the region.
- Responsible for providing information to pipeline or business-related queries.
- Familiarize and develop experience in managing a CRM tool and its functions to support regional colleagues.
- Conduct market and industry research or mapping activities to support regional sales.
- Any other ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Competent in Microsoft applications, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for liaising with stakeholders.
- Good analytical capabilities - Strategic, tactical and financial data.
- Good reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills, good team player and results driven.
- Highly motivated and proactive attitude towards completing tasks.
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines or under pressure.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm