Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
Human Capital Consulting’s Assessment team helps companies identify people with the right capabilities and cultural fit to deliver optimal business results.Human Capital Consulting’s Assessment team helps companies identify people with the right capabilities and cultural fit to deliver optimal business results.
What You Will Do
- Deliver quality and timely work packages (client presentation documents, reports, xl sheets etc.) on assigned projects, under the guidance of Project Manager / Module Lead.
- Manage survey product processes independently (ensuring high quality, timeliness and profitability targets met), including but not limited to data collection, data validation and checking.
- Work with the team and Operations team to develop survey product reports.
- Provide timely and accurate client responses, pro-actively and upon request.
- Actively participate in client discussions and contribute, as and when required.
- Provide project coordination, administrative and logistical support on client projects, as requested by the Project Manager / Module Lead.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Preferably studying in Psychology field.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team (across geographies), fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written; Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills, detail oriented; Experience in regression analysis/statistics.
- Articulate and possess excellent command in written & spoken English.
- Mature and professional demeanor, and a positive attitude, Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Job type:Internships
Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm