Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
Through our Human Capital Solutions practice, we work collaboratively with our clients to understand the people, jobs and rewards their businesses needs to succeed. We are partners and trusted advisors to all sorts of companies, from the largest global organisations and FTSE 100 household names to smaller emerging companies.
Our team focuses on the Financial Institutions Industry, working together with Regional and Internationals Financial Institutions to ensure that the organisation’s pay and benefits align with their business strategy and culture – while being competitive in the local market.
What You Will Do
The intern will be involved in the following:
- Working with team members to collect and review compensation intelligence/data from clients.
- Analyse proprietary data to generate insights on compensation positioning and effectiveness of clients’ compensation strategy.
- Working with team members to design new, market shaping industries on Talent & Rewards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics/Accounting or equivalent.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, data analytics and visualization skills would be an advantage.
- Articulate and possess excellent command in written & spoken English.
- Meticulous, analytical and insightful.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under pressure.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm