Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
The Radford team advises clients on how to better attract, motivate and retain the talent necessary to drive business performance. We work with clients’ across Technology and Life Sciences industries to tailor their rewards strategy to address compensation and performance issues. Typical projects would include recommending pay levels, designing cash bonus and equity plans, proposing key performance indicators and associated targets. The team also works with clients to address manpower planning, organizational effectiveness and other talent management issues.
You will get to experience working with a diverse and dynamic regional team which is a market leader in the industry. This unique opportunity provides challenging project-based work which will help you gain an appreciation of the skills, knowledge and technical ability required to be successful in the HR consulting industry.
What You Will Do
The intern will be involved in the following:
- Work with experienced consultants from around the region on projects and become familiar with critical challenges that top level clients from varying industries are facing.
- Validate and analyze compensation and organizational data received for surveys and consulting projects.
- Conduct statistical analysis and modeling of data for consulting projects/studies.
- Provide research to support development of proposals, reports, Communities and white papers/articles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics/Accounting or equivalent, 2nd class honors or GPA 3.0 and above strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analytical skills and non-verbal reasoning.
- Strong grasp of business English with clear communication skills. Additional language proficiency is plus.
- Enjoys building relationships and is a team player.
- Enjoy working with big data and aims to find stories and narratives in data trends.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm