Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
The Reinsurance Solutions is part of Aon and is a leading global reinsurance intermediary and full-service capital advisor. In Aon Reinsurance Solutions we address our clients’ underwriting and capital objectives on a risk and portfolio level, enabling our clients to more effectively manage the combination of premium growth, return on capital and rating agency interests. Our experts are aligned with industry and product practice groups and our client-focused specialists use industry experience, advanced analytics, capital market products and strong market relationships to support the creation of new capacity to address the changing needs of our clients.
In Aon Reinsurance Solutions Singapore hub, we address the needs of clients in over ten territories in the Asia region.
What You Will Do
Key responsibilities of the intern will be rotating across the various departments in Reinsurance Solutions and learn about the respective day to day hands on work:
- Broking Support.
- Client Services.
- The intern will also work on client projects and support the teams on day to day work and assist in conducting research for the preparation of projects, reports and presentations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Degree in any discipline, 2nd class honors or GPA 3.0 and above strongly preferred.
- Meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Self- motivated, responsible, and able to work independently.
- Adaptability – quick learner.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm