Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
The Regional Marketing and Communications department supports the regional and local business leaders across the countries in Asia to meet their business needs by empowering clients, colleagues and communities.
What You Will Do
Promotion/ Channel Marketing:
- Support the team on regional and local marketing campaigns, including events.
- Understand how to leverage the social media applications (LinkedIn) in a business context.
- Create and distribute direct eDMs via an email blasting tool.
- Measuring the marketing effectiveness of the local and regional campaigns via a simple matrix.
- Deep understanding of the Aon Brand Guidelines and its applications and a strong advocate of the brand standards.
- Supports the Regional Marketing team in all market wide marketing activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating in December 2022 and beyond.
- Degree in Marketing, preferred.
- Meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent command of the English language – both verbal and written.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self- motivated, responsible, and able to work independently.
- Adaptability – quick learner.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm