Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon.
During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 17 May 2021 to 23 July 2021.
Aon’s Talent Management team in Asia is dedicated to supporting the identification and development of our organization's talent. The team focuses on delivering initiatives that support and drive the quality and capability of our leadership, engagement, performance and development programs.
What You Will Do
- Support the L&D and Talent Partner team members with the coordination and deployment of regional and business unit specific development programs.
- Assist with the preparation for the mid-year review and talent review as part of the annual performance management process for Asia.
- Assist with data preparation and research requests in a variety of areas including Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion and Talent Management effectiveness.
- Involvement in other HR and people related projects which may be identified at the time.
- Interact with the Talent Management Team as well as HR Operations and HR Business Partners in fulfilling all the above responsibilities.
- Opportunity to spend time with the key HR functions across the business including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Talent Partnership, HR Operations and HR Business Partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating in December 2022 and beyond.
- Degree studies in Economics / Business with majors in Human Resources, Organizational Development and / or Psychology and with a clear intent to establish a career in this field.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
- Be confident in communicating and interacting with others from all levels of the organization.
- Be a self-starter who is able to identify opportunities to assist and carry out agreed actions.
- Strong excel skills to support the data analysis work required.
- Good time management and attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm