Do you love tackling big challenges that require exceptionally creative solutions?
Imagine what you could do here.
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
You will work in the Process Development Engineering group, responsible to develop assembly processes, equipment and materials for leading edge optical modules.
Working closely in a collaborative relationship with subcontract manufacturing partners engineering teams you will develop the HVM infrastructure required to produce the highest quality hardware.
What You Will Do
- Develop Camera Module assembly process/equipment/materials for FOL (Front Of Line) and EOL (End Of Line).
- Develop new assembly process/equipment/material for Camera module related components.
- Provide technical leadership in resolving any process or test related issue.
- Responsible for developing DOEs, Statistical Process Analysis, Process specification, D/PFMEA.
- Process control plan.
- Responsible for Failure analysis, Corrective actions and Yield improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/MS degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Physics, or equivalent).
- Fluent in English communication, additional language skill is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and proven written/verbal communication skills.
- Relevant technical internship experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skill and problem-solving skill.
- Able to travel locally and internationally (typically, above 50% of work time).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm