Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Apple’s IS&T has positions for enthusiastic, self-motivated interns who are ready to be a part of a dynamic and innovative work environment.
IS&T collaborates with our business partners to deliver world-class solutions powering the most innovative company. IS&T infrastructure is used by hundreds of millions of customers every year in Retail stores, the Online Store, and AppleCare call centers; supply chain systems orchestrate standard-setting logistics operations; and the largest single-instance of SAP enables rapid decision-making across a vast global business. IS&T provides the technology to ensure that the company runs on Apple time. Our Engineers do both front-end and back-end development, build frameworks, and develop iOS mobile and web apps to make Apple operate more efficiently.
IT Development Program
High performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers into Apple’s world-class IT Development Program (ITDP). The ITDP is a two-year rational training program that offers a series of assignments ranging from special projects for new business initiatives to operations in a rapidly growing, dynamic setting. Upon completion of the ITDP, participants will demonstrate their training in advanced roles within Apple IS&T
- The internship offers a variety of assignments, ranging from special projects for new business initiatives to operations in a rapidly growing and dynamic setting. Interns benefit from a combination of training and project-oriented, on-the-job work experience such as Software Development, DevOps, Machine Learning, Project Management and Big Data / Business Intelligence.
- Start your career and gain experience in IS&T working alongside industry-leading professionals with a wide range of specialties.
- This internship is based in Singapore.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree
- 4.0 CAP
- Excellent quantitative and communication skills
- Programming knowledge in Golang, Python, and/or Node.js.
- Experience with data science tools such as Python scipy/numpy/pandas
- Experience or interest in data processing pipelines and machine learning algorithms/tools.
- Willingness and ability to pick up any of the above-mentioned skills as necessary
- Multitasking attitude, and comfortable operating within both technology and business environment
- Leadership experience
- Show Passion
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate Degree in IS, IT, CS, CE, ISE
- Job type:Internships
Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm