Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it.
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join us as an Undergraduate Intern, based in Singapore. You should have a real passion for the digital platform, content and entertainment. You will be participating in a dynamic environment as a valuable member of the team, assisting with marketing and business responsibilities to a high standard. The internship will run for 6 months.
What you will do
From day one, you will take charge of a variety of responsibilities including longer ‘special project' work and important day-to-day tasks.
When awarding this level of independence and responsibility, we are looking for students who are quickly able to grasp complex tasks and deliver to the highest standards. You will also have love for the Apple brand and committed to preserving its authenticity as well as best in class execution The role will be focusing primarily on the following:
- Support the Southeast Asia marketing team, focused on performance and results.
- Get involved with crafting reports for the organization on our acquisition campaigns and partnerships.
- Monitor the industry, share your feedback on our marketing efforts, and track what we are doing around the world.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a real passion and deep understanding of digital content whether it be apps, games music or movies.
- You should have excellent communications skills in English, both written and oral.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience working with Keynote, Numbers or Excel is a strong plus.
- A hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems and extreme attention to detail.
- The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
- The ability to work in a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Committed to learning new skills - and not afraid to ask questions.
- Ability to present information visually and speak to it.
- Self-starter who can manage working under pressure along with problem-solving abilities.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:12th May 2020, 6:00 pm