Apple's Internet, Software and Services (IS&S) is seeking a new graduate to join our Business Strategy & Planning team in Singapore for a 12-month Development Program position. The team is part of Apple’s International Content & Services team, which covers the App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV and TV+, iTunes, Apple Books, News, iCloud, Fitness+ and Apple One businesses, across all international markets.
This is a really exciting time to join our fast paced, fun and diverse team tasked with helping deliver on Apple’s results-oriented growth objectives for Services. The role is based in Singapore and reports to the Head of Marketing Insights.
Business Strategy & Planning team’s mission is to support our services business on understanding the drivers of business performance, and on making decisions that drive business growth. The breadth of the position is varied and covers business reporting and analysis, business planning including opportunity sizing, and market and competitive insights.
The role offers the opportunity to learn about and contribute towards both tactical actions that drive our near-term business performance, and critical initiatives that will define our future. We are looking for someone with an open mind, intellectual curiosity, analytical approach, and eagerness to problem-solve.
What You Will Do
- Conduct regular and ad hoc deep-dive analyses on the business performance and underlying drivers of Apple’s Services businesses.
- Collaborate on defining and quantifying of ambition levels and priorities, and the shaping of business plans.
- Support the international team and WW line-of-business leadership on understanding market trends and the competitive landscape and dynamics in international market.
- Manage an up-to-date view of partner accounts by market, as well as internal organizational structure, roles and responsibilities, and organizational priorities.
- Provide support for the wider Business Strategy & Planning team, to help build scale, learn about and contribute to the overall team mandate.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion for content, be it apps, games, music, film, TV or books.
- Strong business acumen, with career interests in business strategy & planning, commercial finance roles in media & technology, or management consultancies.
- Aptitude for translating data into insights, and the ability to scope out and conduct deep analysis with moderate levels of direction.
- Flexible and adaptable to manage the varying demands of a fast paced business, having a hands-on attitude, attention to the finest of detail.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication, presentation skills, proficiency in presentation and spreadsheet software applications.
- Good understanding of the digital content space, entertainment industry structures and business models including subscriptions are a plus.
- Undergraduate Business Studies, Economics, Natural Science degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English is required. Additional languages are valued.
- This is a 12-month full-time Development Program.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm