Internet, Software and Services (IS&S) is seeking an outstanding and highly driven recent or new graduate to join our Business Strategy & Planning team in Singapore for a 12-month Graduate Program position. The team is part of Apple’s International Content & Services team, which covers the App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV and TV+, iTunes, Books, News and iCloud businesses, across all international markets. This is a really exciting time to join a fast paced, fun and diverse team where your role will be essential as Apple seeks to deliver on its results-oriented growth objectives for Services. The role is based in Singapore and reports to the Marketing Insights Lead for international.
As Business Strategy & Planning Graduate for Marketing Insights, you will primarily support our services marketing team on understanding the drivers of business performance, and on making decisions that drive business growth. The breadth of the position is varied and covers marketing reporting and analysis, contributing to marketing plans including opportunity sizing, and market and competitive insights.
The role offers the opportunity to learn about and contribute towards both tactical actions that drive our near-term business performance, and strategic initiatives that will define our future. We are looking for someone with an open mind, intellectual curiosity, analytical approach, and eagerness to problem-solve.
What You Will Do
- Marketing reporting & analysis - Conduct regular and ad hoc deep-dive analyses on the performance of key marketing initiatives to drive the growth of Apple’s Services businesses in international markets.
- Opportunity sizing - Size opportunities and build business cases to support new initiatives, including marketing partnerships, new marketing channels, and budget asks.
- Marketing plans - Support the definition and quantification of marketing objectives and priorities, and the shaping of marketing plans.
- Market & competitive insights - Support the international team on understanding market trends and the competitive landscape and dynamics in the international market.
- Operational support - Provide support for the wider Business Strategy & Planning team, to help build scale, learn about and contribute to the overall team directive.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate Business Studies, Economics or Natural Science degree desirable.
- You have a real passion for content, be it apps, games, music, film, TV or books.
- You possess a strong eye for business, with career interests in business strategy & planning, commercial finance roles in media & technology, or management consultancies.
- You should have a natural aptitude for translating data into insights, and the ability to scope out and conduct deep analysis with moderate levels of direction.
- You will be flexible and adaptable to manage the varying demands of a fast paced business, having a hands-on attitude and always pay attention to the finest of detail.
- You will have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, and be proficient in presentation and spreadsheet software applications.
- You have a good understanding of the digital content space, entertainment industry structures and business models including subscriptions are a plus.
- Proficiency in English is required. Additional languages are valued.
This is a 12-month full-time Graduate Program.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm