Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly.
Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges?
Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. Specifically, Apple’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) organization supports tens of thousands of Apple employees, customers and vendors — driving effective and efficient processes while developing innovative solutions to challenging problems.
GBS partners with key Apple business leaders in support of the core end-to-end functions for Finance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate Degree Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent background.
- Possess a passion for business process excellence.
- Mature, responsible, driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Customer oriented with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Takes accountability and demonstrates commitment towards achieving outcomes.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm