At Applus+ Laboratories, you will be able to pursue a professional career, working with international teams and leading technologies. You will be involved in challenging and innovative projects for a wide range of clients and sectors.
Our teams need young people who want to pursue a long term career and experts looking for new challenges in an international company. The candidates should be passionate about their field of knowledge, market orientated, and wanting to take on new professional challenges.
- Take a leading role to complete all activities of Accounting functions related to general ledger accounts
- Responsible for the daily bookkeeping
- Analysis and report accounting data
- Payment assistance and dealing with bank for international payment handling
- Fapiao issuance assistance
- Coordinate and assist in internal and external auditing;
- Ensure company is in compliance with relevant business regulation, customs, and tax regulations.
- Check expense reimbursement and office expenses payment and prepare payment
- Support forecast process and annual budget
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance area
- Fresh graduate or at least 1 year accounting experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in English and Chinese; good spoken and written
- English fluency; good communication and interpersonal skills; good teamwork spirit
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel;
- Self- motivated; ability to work independently and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm