At Applus+ Laboratories, you will be able to pursue a professional career, working with international teams and leading technologies. You will be involved in challenging and innovative projects for a wide range of clients and sectors.
Our teams need young people who want to pursue a long term career and experts looking for new challenges in an international company. The candidates should be passionate about their field of knowledge, market orientated, and wanting to take on new professional challenges.
- Intern for Materials testing lab focused on testing for aerospace application (Mechanical tests, physic-chemical tests for metal and composite materials).
- Assisting in the test reports
- Managing the reception of the test materials
- Assisting the updates of the quality certification
- Eventually performing some mechanical/physic-chemical tests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of material testing
- Knowledge of general quality requirements for tests.
- High motivations in career grow.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm