MFG-PRO Graduate Program was designed to help you start off your international career in the Automotive Industry 4.0. Joining the program will enable you to develop your leadership potential through various assignments in different locations across the EDS EMEA region.
MFG-PRO provides the participants with a wide breadth of experience of different functions across the manufacturing organization: Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, PC&L, Quality, SCM, Sales, Finance, HR (location dependent). Applying through this job posting will track your application to a position/function and location specific to this posting.
Over the course of the program we’ll work with you to develop your potential in 2 key areas:
- Personal growth - Learning how to lead, communicate and collaborate
- Professional development - Gaining speciﬁc expertise in your area of choice.
- Participants of the program will rotate through 4 assignments, each lasting 6 months. 2 assignments will be based in different locations incl. 1 international assignment. In 3-4 years following successful completion of the MFG-PRO program, you’ll have an opportunity to grow your role into a leadership position.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students of relevant majors graduating in 2021 or who graduated in 2019-2020.
- Fluent English speakers.
- International mobility.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Meknès Tafilalet (Morocco)
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm