This role is mainly responsible for driving the department’s strategy. The role will require collaborating with cross-functional teams within the Last Mile Innovation division, and communicating action plans to ensure all department goals are met.
This role will also look after maintaining and expanding all LMI modalities across the network by taking on multiple responsibilities. This includes tracking and ensuring all operational processes are implemented and optimized regularly. It will also require communicating business requirements to different stakeholders while ensuring timely execution.
What You Will Do
- Formulate team strategy and translate it into action plans.
- Drive and map department’s agenda using appropriate project management tools.
- Communicate team roadmap and action plans to management on a regular basis.
- Monitor department’s weekly, monthly, and overall performance and communicate it to management in a timely manner.
- Assist in translating all tasks and deliverables into KPI’s and tracking the progress regularly.
- Conduct research and collect the necessary information required to start projects.
- Track and report progress on all products and projects.
- Monitor and verify that all project deliverables meet the defined quality standards.
- Analyze processes and identify process improvement methodologies.
- Ensure all operational processes are implemented and identify their relevant tracking methods accordingly.
- Verify all products are following the relevant laws and regulations.
- Assist in implementing all advised tax requirements across various markets.
- Collaborate with risk and insurance to mitigate business risk.
- Look after identifying and delivering all business requirements related to launching products in new markets.
- Highlight business challenges across the network and provide the relevant teams with tailor-made solutions.
- Support other functions on an ad-hoc basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Personal commitment to stay up-to-date with all technology related concepts.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems efficiently.
- Flexibility, versatility, and dependability.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to deliver the right message across to different parties in any given scenario.
- High work ethic and ability to thrive in a challenging working atmosphere.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm