At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few.
Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives.
You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
What You Will Do
- Preparation of pre-contract cost estimates and project cash-flow.
- Preparation of tender documentation.
- Tendering process and tender evaluation.
- Post-contract administration and management - contract documentation, valuation of progress payment, variation assessment, and cost control report.
- Finalization of project final accounts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree / HD / Diploma in Quantity Surveying / Building / Engineering or related disciplines.
- Final year students to be graduated in 2022 or candidate with less than 2 years working experience.
- Basic technical knowledge - Measurement, cost estimating, construction technology, contracts and law.
- Understand and familiar with professional practice and contract administration processes.
- Able to work as a team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Planning...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm