At Arjo, we know what moves us. We go above and beyond for people facing mobility challenges. We take every opportunity to work and grow as one team and take pride in sharing our knowledge and experience.
This could be your opportunity to begin a challenging and rewarding career in a healthcare company that empowers movement for people with mobility challenges.
What You Will Do
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing long-term care customers.
- Consistently developing new partnerships in broadening the long-term care footprint in the Gauteng and Inland region.
- Achieving sales.
- Analyzing needs for long-term care quality improvement plans.
- In-service training on all products sold.
- Providing customers with solutions to manage risks associated with immobility.
- Travel within the Gauteng and Inland region to service customers.
- Recording sales and pipeline information via weekly and quarterly territory analysis.
- Maintaining and communicating weekly planners and daily activities.
- Forecasting of sales.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Tertiary qualification - Diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapist/Biokineticist would be highly desirable.
- Customer Service orientated and focused.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable own vehicle.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm