As a CFO Advisory Consulting Intern at Armanino, you will gain hands-on experience, working alongside professionals at all levels that will provide you with actual insight into the field of public accounting. Your internship will provide you with the same exposure to Armanino as our staff-level hires, with two key differentiators - Intern Week and Fun Fridays.
During Intern Week, you'll experience New Hire Orientation (NEO), service line specific training and introductions to your Mentor Team (Intern Buddy and Performance Coach). Every Friday of your internship, you will get together with your intern group to participate in cross-functional or professional development training, followed by a social event with colleagues.
You can expect your 8 weeks at Armanino to be a memorable summer of trainings, client work and networking activities.
What You Will Do
- Gain real-world exposure to valuations and equity management projects.
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client engagements.
- Develop administrative, professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with others in a productive and efficient manner.
- Experience the Armanino culture first hand while working side by side with professionals from all levels of the firm (Staff, Manager and Partner).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master’s or Certificate Program in one of the following - Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Planning to graduate in the next two years (one summer away from CPA eligibility).
- Must have a car as this position requires traveling to Armanino offices and client sites.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
United States (United...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2019, 6:00 pm